Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cafe: Viva Bakery



Viva Bakery
1555 Yew Street
Vancouver, BC
tel: 604 738 8482

So, I already went on about their life changing mocha but you have got to try their breakfast cereal. Would make Wilford Brimley proud. You can choose either soy or cow's milk, then your fruit. Blueberries or sour cherries. Stayed with me for the rest of the day, including an Ikea shopping trip (don't hate me) which everyone knows is bloody hard work. I do recommend you spend the time of a lazy weekend day to enjoy this breakfast as it was soooo piping hot I swear it came from the earth's core. Honestly, I think I waited a good 10-15 before having a full spoonful.



The rest of the culinary delights looked like they could make a home in my belly. Paninis stuffed to the brim and gorgeous pastries.

What's not to love??? Well, they didn't have wireless but I will forgive.



No comments:

Post a Comment