Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Food for Thought: Brain Food

As summer turns to fall, and my days of racing to a patio at 5pm end, I personally struggle with keeping my concentration levels high.

I was happy to read that I am far from alone. Seasons, diet and the inevitable aging are all contributing factors that affect memory.


The below article from The Province suggests to “eat brain food to keep your noodle like new”.

While the “noodle” brain reference seems outdated, the information does not.

The article argues that even though supplements have their place, “the problem with pills is that the extracted form of a nutrient rarely matches up with the complex whole form found in food.”

Find out more about what to eat to keep your “keys out of the freezer”.

http://www.theprovince.com/health/diet-fitness

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a great advertisement, because it's an excellent strategy to attract people to going there, more of those advertisements should be implement.

    ReplyDelete